As a leader in custom sales development and account management, our processes and programs allow your sales organization to produce for your business and truly meet client needs.
Programs can be an integrated sales curriculum or specific workshops to address business needs. We tailor these programs to your situation, industry, and process, which impacts performance and create consistency across your sales team. These customized programs position your firm’s offerings against the competition to reinforce performance.
• This customized program guides participants in assessing and reviewing key customer service contact points and issues from the customer’s perspective (internal and/or external).
• Specific alternatives and decision points are explored to determine which ones to apply. The program looks at three factors: attitudes, skills, processes.
• This course helps participants organize and deliver high impact sales presentations.
• They will receive tips and techniques, as well as feedback, to make their presentations more persuasive.
• The format is highly interactive and participatory, with each individual delivering at least three sales presentations with videotaped feedback and critique.
• This program, which is always customized to meet the specific needs of the target audience, blends negotiating skills and an influence model with skill practices and feedback.
• Case studies developed from company situations illustrate collaborative (win-win) negotiations in a sales context.
• Creative solutions, tactics, and strategies for dealing with different styles are emphasized.
• Program activities include cases and skill practices relevant to participants’ selling situations.
• Negotiation techniques are emphasized from the “Getting to Yes” concepts by Fisher, Ury, and Patton.
• The concepts, skills and client planning activities of this workshop better prepare any sales organization for generating revenues, have greater impact on both short and long-term sales growth and/or market share.
• Core to these results is the planning and analysis involved in creating a “strategic sales approach” for each client.
• This includes the basis for identifying and measuring critical sales drivers that are unique to your industry, business, the client’s business…and planning/practicing individual strategies for actual accounts/customers.
• “Account Maps” and “Opportunity Plans” are customized and provided electronically for internal use.
10-Year Sales Client Relationships Include:
Client A: Industrial
As a strategic provide, GPS created a tailored sales curriculum including consultative selling, sales process, telesales, selling styles, product rollouts, and sales presentation skills.
Client B: LifeScience
GPS delivered custom services and multi-course sales curriculum. This included sales management, strategy, negotiation, cross-selling, customer surveys, teamwork, and industry-specific sales processes and product rollouts.
Client C: Medical Equipment
GPS has assisted in the design, delivery, and facilitation for 6 National Sales Meetings. Sales topics included Presentations, Uncovering Needs, Persuasion, Differentiating Value, Sales Leadership, Competitive Comparison and Time/Organizational Efficiency.
VP Worldwide Sales
Sales Service Offerings
• Pipeline Management
• Account Management
• Inside Sales
• Sales Process Design
• Vision Determination
• Sales Management
• Inside Sales
• Sales-force Surveys
• 360° Feedback
• Customer Surveys
• Team Building
• Product Training
• Sales Competency Modeling
• Team Effectiveness
• Sales Curriculum Design
• Time/Territory Management
• Customer Service
• Sales Meeting Design
• Cross Selling
• Persuasive Presentations
• Interpersonal Selling Styles
• Product Rollouts/POAs
• SPIN® Reinforcement
• High Gain Discovery
• Customer Loyalty/Creating “Very” Satisfied Customers
Sample Sales Solutions
Retail Banking B2B
Provide branch manager/business banker specific training for new and deeper account management sales. Over 75 participants attended the two day program in small groups resulting in an increase in business sales development revenue of 52%. The workshop included cases, email threads, phone scripts, videos with multitude of practice around the customized sales process with specific behaviors to pre-determined target accounts.
Developed 3 Selling Skills modules for delivery by Regional Sales Managers at their Sales Meeting. The next year, we assisted with the development of a new product rollout and production of materials.
Business Sales for Hardware, Services, Servers providing account Management strategy using Salesforce.com. This fully customized program applied their pipeline process with selling skills from prospecting through closing for inside and field sales. For 3 consecutive years, 200 Sales professionals received our training in Consultative Selling, Value Differentiation, and Sales Presentation Skills with Sales Manager Coaching.
Life Sciences: Product Marketing
Worked with us to design engaging training for 3 product releases at their National Sales Meeting. Cases, Simulations and a Competitive Game were developed for interactive learning.
Technology – Sales Training Rollout
For 125 participants, we worked with the sales executive team to create their Sales Process Model, including pipeline, cross-selling process, and consultative selling, designed their 4-day national meeting integrating product and sales training. Including team competition and infused cross sell product cases.
Sales Negotiating Skills
Efficiently customize workshops for each client’s business process with client specific scenarios for practice cases. The focus is on communication, influence, with the negotiating principles from Getting To Yes.
Sales Force Analysis/Survey
Specific to each organization, the focus is on internal challenges to external difficulties. Areas include: best sales practices, account management strategies, relationships, and defining specific actions for improvement.